Switching to LED downlights makes perfect cents (pun intended) because LED downlights require less energy to run. In fact, compared to incandescent bulbs, LED downlights save you around 80% electrical power, and compared to traditional halogen lamps, LED downlights will you save 75% on electricity, thereby saving you dollars and cents on your energy bills.
However, saving money is but one of the reasons to use LED downlights – here are a few more:
- The low voltage power supply associated with LED downlights also increases electrical safety – LED downlights contain no hazardous solids, liquids or gases such as mercury or tungsten – This means they are safer for the environment, you and your customers, colleagues or family
- They also utilise direct lighting, meaning they don’t create the same light pollution of traditional lighting
- They produce cold light which makes LEDs ideal for indoor plants, which in turn help the air quality in your premises
- LED downlights have no high-powered discharge, which can have a detrimental affect on the eyes
- They also omit not UV light, thus eradicating the possibility of skin damage
- LED lights are also recyclable, meaning you can dispose of them efficiently
- Choosing LED lighting means not only choosing toxin and pollutant free lighting, but they it is also possible to recycle them
- Traditional lighting gets hot, which can be a problem if lights are set close to wear people will be sitting, sleeping or working
- Not only do traditional lights make a space warmer, there is always the risk of someone burning themselves on a bulb
- LED lights produce no heat, which not only protects the safety of those around the lights, but also helps with climate control.
Thanks to their environmentally friendly nature, LEDs lower your carbon footprint up to a third.
LED downlights are available in a wide range of colours and shades. This allows you to beautifully define the right style, setting and ambience for your room.
While being cold to the touch, LEDs are able to produce the same soft, warm glow of incandescent lighting. LED lights can also be dimmed and they maintain their true colours.
LED Downlights are easy for professionals to install and uninstall. Once an LED downlight is installed, there’s nothing more you need to do to maintain them – so they are very low maintenance.
Contact MAJR Electrical now for a free quote to install LED downlights in your premise – https://majrelectrical.com.au/contact-majr-electrical/